- Large meter display (with back-light) of sound loudness, allowing the user to pinpoint the exact leak location.
- Light weight amplifier, weighing only 31 ounces, with a padded carrying case and a strap.
- Six selectable filters, split into three “low side” filters (100Hz, 200Hz, or 400Hz) and three “high side” filters (600Hz, 800Hz, or 1200Hz).
- “Limiter” switch which cuts off all loud noises greater than 110dB. If you drop the sensor, you won’t hurt your hearing.
- “Filter-Thru” switch, which turns OFF all of the amp’s filters, allowing the user to hear all sounds from 50Hz to 15,000Hz.
- High-sensitivity ground microphone and low “electronic noise” amplifier combine to offer the very best quality sound for leak detection.
- Three accessories for attachment to the sensor:
- Ground plate for pinpointing on streets/slabs
- Magnet base for surveying at hydrants/valves
- Contact rod for surveying at meters/fittings