- Detection of ferrous metal objects, including property pins and markers, live wires, weapons, devices and other objects.
- Easy and simple, one handed operation – 3 keypad switches:
- On/Off button: Turns unit on or off.
- Gain Up button: Increases the locating sensitivity of the unit.
- Gain Down button: Decreases the locating sensitivity of the unit.
- Strong aluminum “MonoTube” construction from the tip through the end of the handle. The ABS injection molded electronics compartment provides the best structural integrity in a hand-held locator.
- Lightweight – just over 2 pounds, including batteries.
- Volume built into the on/off key: just hold down the key while it cycles through settings.
- Microprocessor remembers the volume and gain settings from the last time the unit was on.
- Battery compartment separated from electronic components and circuit board.
- No exposing electronics to replace the batteries.
- Non-metered (ML-1), and Metered (ML-1M) versions designed to look, feel, and operate exactly the same.
- The metered version (ML-1M) adds features without complexity. No learning curve between units.
- Detection of buried ferrous metal objects at depths up to 10’.
- Handgun: 1’ to 2’
- 175mm projectile: 4’ to 5’
- Water Shutoff valve: 6’ to 10’
- Soft-pack carrying case included. Hard case optional.
- Over 5000 ML-1M units in Afghanistan used for detection of improvised explosive devises (IEDs) and Unexploded Ordnances (UXOs).
- 7 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.