- Amplifier with push button ON/OFF switch, volume control, two-digit display of loudness, and three-range sensitivity switch.
- Use the short contact rod for listening at hydrants.
- Use the long contact rods for listening at below-grade meters and below-grade valves.
- Notch filters reduce A/C hum from transformers, power lines, etc.
- Excellent sensor sensitivity, leak sound amplification, and audio clarity.
- Stereo headphones with soft leather ear covers are comfortable for hours and hours.
- Use the two-digit display to compare the loudness of leak sounds at nearby locations, like adjacent water meters, close water hydrants, close water valves, etc. The display can show which is loudest whenyour ears can not tell.
- Sturdy, light-weight carrying case weighs only 10 lbs. and fits behind the seat in the truck.
There are no reviews yet.