The R330 GNSS receiver from Hemisphere GNSS is a full solution product in a compact enclosure. The R330 is the receiver that can be easily stowed and attached to your equipment of choice. This is the receiver that is small and compact enough to work with just about anything. The R330 utilizes Hemisphere’s GNSS’ Eclipse™ platform and the latest GNSS patented technology. The R330 provides accurate positioning using several differential correction methods such as Athena RTK, Atlas L-band corrections (Atlas Basic, H30, H10), Beacon, and SBAS. Our patented Multifunction Application (MFA) firmware allows the R330 to smoothly transition between DGNSS systems.
The R330 GNSS receiver works well in any marine or land application where positioning accuracy is required. The base unit is configured as single frequency, 10 Hz, SBAS, and raw data. The unit can be optionally subscribed to multi-freqeuncy, multi-GNSS, 20 Hz, RTK, Atlas (Atlas Basic, H30, or H10), and Beacon. Compatible GNSS antennas for the R330 are A21, A25, A31, A42, A43, A45 and A52. The R330 GNSS receiver works with two new advanced technology features; aRTK™ and Tracer™. Hemisphere’s aRTK technology, powered by Atlas, allows the R330 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail. Tracer utilizes specialized algorithms to sustain positioning in the absence of corrections data.
- High-precision positioning in RTK, GNSS, L1/L2 GNSS, SBAS, Beacon and L-band
- Long range RTK baselines of up to 50 km
- SureTrack technology improves RTK performance
- Benefit from fewer RTK dropouts in congested environments
- Faster reacquisitions and more robust solutions due to better cycle slip detection
- Status LEDs and menu system make R330 easy to monitor and configure
- Fast update rate of up to 20 Hz providing the best guidance and machine control
- Long-range RTK baselines of up to 50 km
- Uses standard USB flash drive for data logging
There are no reviews yet.