Work smarter, not harder. The A631™ Smart Antenna, an upgrade from the A631™, offers an affordable, portable solution with professional level accuracy for agricultural, marine, GIS mapping, and other applications.
Focus on the job at hand with fast start-up and reacquisition times, and an easy-to-see status indicator for power, GNSS,
and Bluetooth. The durable enclosure houses both antenna and receiver. It can be powered through various sources, making the A631™ Smart Antenna ideal for a variety of applications. Dual-serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this GNSS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
Eclipse™ GNSS RTK with SureTrack™
With A631™, RTK performance is scalable. Utilize the centimeter-level accuracy in either L1-only mode, or employ the full performance of fast RTK performance over long distances with L1/L2 GNSS signals. Our exclusive SureTrack technology gives peace of mind knowing your RTK rover is making use of every satellite it is tracking, even satellites not tracked at the base. Benefit from fewer RTK dropouts in congested environments, faster reacquisitions and more robust solutions due to better cycle slip detection. SureTrack also removes concerns with mixing GNSS data from various manufacturers. Even if your base is only L1/L2 GPS, SureTrack with GLONASS at your rover delivers complete GNSS performance where others cannot. Rely on SureTrack technology from Hemisphere GPS.
- Improved GNSS performance, particularly with RTK and GLONASS applications through the implementation of SureTrack technology
- Long range RTK baselines of up to 50 km
- L-band capable
- Very fast RTK fix and reacquisition times
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
- Wide operating voltage range, 7-36 V, high transient protection for any power source
- Supports NMEA 2000 over Controller Area Network (CAN) for ISO bus connections
- L-band capable receiver for HP or VBS
- Integrated 2D tilt sensor enables offset corrections
Legacy Product, No Longer Available