Hemisphere GNSS’s Vector V104S Smart Antenna is the superior solution for your navigation, accurate positioning and heading performance. This is the antenna that offers a low cost effective positioning and heading based smart antenna. With the COAST technology maintains deferentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes after the loss of differential signal. This is the antenna that you can rely on for your needs. This is not the antenna that will leave you out to dry, it is the one that will work for you.
The Hemisphere V104S GPS Smart Antenna is also built to last. With an IP69 environmental rating, this is the antenna that will stand up to the test of time. You do not have to worry about this antenna succumbing to salt, spray or fog, this is the antenna that will work no matter the conditions. This is the antenna that you can trust to get the job done.
- Provides position, heading, pitch, roll, and heave
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 2° (RMS) heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS and satellites
- Differential position accuracy of 1m, 95% of the time
- Accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages
- COAST technology maintains deferentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Offered as a Serial or NMEA 2000 version
There are no reviews yet.