Sokkia GRX1 has been enhanced with the advanced GNSS chipset technology, superior antenna quality. Both RTK and Static operations will be completed with increased productivity. The GRX1 provides unmatched usability and versatility that guarantees to increase productivity.
GRX1 GNSS Receiver
The GRX1 receiver is a fully integrated dual constellation receiver, antenna, radio and optional cellular modem. In addition, the integrated Bluetooth module, now enhanced for better performance, is designed into a rugged magnesium alloy body.
Fully Scalable Architecture
The GRX1 can be re-configured with scalable upgrades. This provides the benefit of starting with a lower cost configuration and adding options as needed. The GRX1 cab be purchased as a single frequency GPS only receiver at a low cost and later upgraded to dual frequency, add a radio or cellular modem, and additional signal capability for GLONASS and Galileo.
226 Channels for GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo Signals
- 226 Tracking channels with Universal Tracking Technology
- Programmable channels for tracking available signals
- Supports SBAS, QZSS, QLL
Triple Wireless Technologies Inside
Three commonly-used wireless technologies can be integrated into the GRX2 receiver.
- Digital UHF Modem (receiver/transmitter): for RTK base and rover
- GSM/HSPA Modem: for network RTK, and MAGNET Relay
- Bluetooth Modem: for controller and other PCs
Maximum Versatility in RTK Applications
Utilizing full wireless connectivity and the Sokkia-invented voice navigation system, the GRX2framatically facilitates the use of both RTK and network RTK technologies.
- Built-in GSM/HSPA modem makes the GRX2 an ideal rover receiver for network RTK positioning.
- The GRX1 can be used for both private RTK base and RTK rover using an internal digital UHF modem without any extra device.
- The GRX1 is MAGNET Relay Ready – Cellular to Cellular base/rover RTK.
- Voice messages notify the users when RTK is fixed or lost, or other problems occur. This feature dramatically increases work efficiency by eliminating a need for repeated checks with the controller display.
Other Hardware Features
- 22 Status LED displays are exceptionally.
- Data storage in popular SD/SDHC cards.
- IP67 dust/water protection.
- One detachable battery powers the receiver for up to 6 hours in RTK usage with UHF radio communication.
- The BDC70 Li-ion battery can be used for Sokkia total stations and digital levels.