The Vector VR1000 is Hemisphere GNSS’ premiere multi- GNSS, multi-frequency position and heading receiver designed specifically for the machine control market. This is our premier machine control solution. Providing precise heading, Athena RTK positioning, and full Atlas capability, its rugged design is compliant to IP69K, MIL- STD810G, and IEC 60068-2 standards. This is the receiver that is built to last, and contains the technology to last even longer. This is the receiver that you can rely on for years to come. The VR1000 supports antenna separations up to 10 meters, offering a heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS in addition to RTK position accuracy and full support for Hemisphere GNSS’ Atlas Global Correction Service.
- Athena™ RTK Engine
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up to 10 m
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS/IRNSS/Atlas® GNSS Global Correction Service
- Integrated Ethernet, CAN, internal400MHz radio, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Powerful WebUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus 12 multi-color LEDs
- Integrated IMU delivers fast start-up times and maintains heading during temporary GNSS outage
- Fully rugged IP69K, and MIL-STD810G compliant solution for the harshest environments