The Hemisphere V113 DGPS Smart Antenna series offers heading and positional corrections. The new, rugged IP69K design housing is sealed for the harshest environments. This is the antenna can go anywhere you need to go. This is the antenna that you can rely on to get the job done when you need to get the job done. It incorporates fixed and pole mounting capability for both marine and land applications. The Vector V103 Series is suitable for both commercial and professional marine, as well as for machine mounting in open pit mining, construction and other applications. The V103 and V113 utilize all of the recent innovations in Hemisphere GPS’ Crescent® and Vector technology. New Cross-Dipole low-multipath antennas are separated by 50 cm between phase centers, resulting in better than 0.3° rms heading performance while delivering position accuracy of better than 60 cm 95% of the time when using SBAS (EGNOS, MSAS & WAAS) or Beacon corrections. The V103 and V113 support both NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 interfacing, enabling a seamless choice of communication protocols with Hemisphere GPS’ messaging. Crescent Vector technology delivers accurate and continuous performance, including position, heading, heave, pitch and roll. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V103 Series replaces traditional gyro-compasses and stand-alone GPS at a fraction of the cost.
- IMO type approved as a Transmit Heading Device (THD)
- Professional heading < 0.3° rms
- Differential position accuracy of < 60 cm @ 95%
- Heave < 30 cm rms
- Pitch and Roll < 1° rms
- Reliable IP69K smart antenna housing design
- Accurate heading up to 3 minutes during GPS outages
- COAST technology maintains differentially-corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS
- Flexibility for easy integration into NMEA 0183 and 2000 interfaces
Legacy Product, No Longer Available
There are no reviews yet.