Work smarter, not harder. The A101™ Smart Antenna offers an affordable, portable solution with professional level accuracy for agricultural, marine, GIS mapping, and other applications.
You can focus on the job at hand with fast start-up and reacquisition times, and an easy-to-see status indicator for power, GNSS, and Bluetooth. Dual-serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this GNSS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
At full scale, the A101 can employ fast RTK performance over long distances with L1/L2 GNSS signals. Our exclusive SureTrack technology gives peace of mind knowing your RTK rover is using every satellite, and that you aren’t mixing GNSS data with other manufacturers. Benefit from fewer RTK dropouts in congested environments, faster reacquisitions and more robust solutions.
- Affordable solution for unparalleled sub-meter performance – 60 cm accuracy, 95% of the time
- COAST™ technology maintains accurate solutions for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Exclusive e-Dif® option where other differential signals are not practical
- Compatible with our exclusive L-Dif™ technology, for applications requiring accuracy better than 20 cm
- Fast output rates of up to 20 times per second provide the best visual guidance and automated steering signals for all types of applications
- Compact, low-profile design with fixed or magnetic mounting options is ideal for portable and dynamic applications
- Radar-simulated pulse output provides accurate ground speed
Legacy Product, No Longer Available
There are no reviews yet.