Vector V320 is a multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS smart antenna, which provides RTK level position and precise heading. Using Hemisphere’s patented Eclipse™ Vector GNSS technology, V320 is a strong addition to our V family. The rugged IP69 design housing is sealed for the harshest environments. It incorporates fixed and pole mounting capability for both marine and land applications. The Vector V320 is series are suitable for both dynamic positioning and professional marine survey.
The V320 provides a great solution for machine control and other challenging applications. The all-in-one V320 smart antenna can be installed in various environments. With a set separation, the V320 provides consistent and reliable position and heading accuracy. The Vector V320 can use Atlas L-band and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GNSS position.
- Simple all-in-one RTK-capable heading solution
- Athena™ and Atlas™ capable
- Multi frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou RTK capable
- Maintain position and heading lock when more of the sky is blocked
- Accurate heading with a precise baseline
- COAST technology maintains differentially-corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites