The Hemisphere Vector V102 DGPS Heading Smart Antenna Kit is the superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance solution. Experience superior navigation from the accurate heading and positioning performance available with the Vector™ V102 GPS compass. The Vector V102 uses SBAS for differential GPS positioning allowing Hemisphere GNSS to provide a highly effective heading and position based smart antenna that out rank any fluxgate compasses. The rugged low profile enclosure combined with Hemisphere GNSS’ Crescent® Vector OEM technology gives portability and simple installation. The compass – measuring less than half-meter length -mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance free design of the Vector V102 provides simple integration into autopilots, chart plotters, and AIS systems.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll, and pitch
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
- Accurate heading up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages