The Vector VS330 is the DGPS Heading Receiver is the precise marine, dynamic position and land applications that require RTK positioning and precise heading performance from Hemisphere GNSS. The Vector VS330 with the Eclipse Vector technology, includes tons of new features including, heave, pitch, and roll output all while still providing robust positioning and heading performance. With the display and user interface, this is the system that can be installed near the operator in order to always be within reach. With the dual antenna setup allows for the user to determine the accuracy they want. This is the setup that allows you to have the flexibility you need in order to meet the application you need.
- Athena™ RTK, Atlas® L-band, Beacon and SBAS capable
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up 50 m
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou RTK capable
- Automatic antenna baseline survey
- Maintain heading and position lock when more of the sky is blocked
- Runs Athena core GNSS engine offering improved initialization times, robustness in difficult environments, performance over long baselines and under scintillation
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites