The LC-2500 leak detector from Subsurface Instruments features a main processor unit with 24 bits digital signal processor, for much faster correlations. This is the detector that makes short work of any job. There is no standing around and waiting for correlations. This quickly processes the data, in order to save you time and money. The all new LC-2500 features high sensitivity sensors with strong magnets and 100dB of dynamic range. With powerful transmitter radios, 500 mW output to send signals up to 3,000 feet. No matter where the leak is on the pipe, it is detectable by the LC-2500. Boasting a large LCD Display, provides superior visibility in both direct sunlight and dark environments. Compact and lightweight, less than 7 pounds, you can easily carry the detectors around all day long. This is not going to fatigue you as go through the day. Main processor unit & transmitters can operate in rain storms, sub-zero temperatures and direct sun for hours. In fact the detectors and main processor units all boast an impressive IP52 environmental rating. The new LC-2500 sensors are very sensitive, small in diameter, and totally submersible. The units can run all day on standard or rechargeable “D” batteries. In fact the units boast 10 hours of continuous battery life. This is the unit that you can work with all day long without worry of running out of battery. To operate simply input pipe materials, diameters, and lengths by simply selecting them in the program menus. The automatic functions can do the rest. Blue Pre-amp/Transmitter and Red Pre-amp/Transmitter “hear” the leak
sounds at two pipe locations and transmit them separately to the main processor unit.
- The Main Processor Unit, weighing less than 7 lb.,can easily be carried all day.
- The Main Processor Unit and the Pre-Amps/Transmitters can operate in rain storms, subzero temps., and direct sun for hours.
- The new LC-2500 sensors are very sensitive, small in diameter, and totally submersible.
- Runs all day on standard or rechargeable “D” batteries.
- Input pipe materials, diameters, and lengths by simply selecting them in the program menus. The automatic functions can do the rest.
- The Main Processor Unit displays the correlation “picture” and the distances to the leak from the Red pre-amp transmitter and the Blue pre-amp transmitter.