Experience the Vector VS330 with our powerful Athena GNSS core engine technology. The Vector VS330 supports precise marine, dynamic positioning, and land applications that require RTK positioning and precise heading performance.
The Vector VS330 use all of the innovations in Hemisphere GNSS’ Eclipse Vector technology. Our optimized Eclipse Vector technology brings a series of new features to the Vector VS330 including heave, pitch, and roll output, and more robust positioning and heading performance.
The Vector VS330 receiver, with its display and user interface, can be conveniently installed near the operator. The two antennas are mounted separately with a user-determined separation to meet the desired heading accuracy. The fully-subscribed Vector VS330 uses Atlas L-band, Beacon, and SBAS for differential positioning. Our firmware allows the VS330 to transition smoothly between DGNSS systems.
- Athena™ RTK, Atlas® L-band, Beacon and SBAS capable
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up 50 m
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou RTK capable
- Automatic antenna baseline survey
- Maintain heading and position lock when more of the sky is blocked
- Runs Athena core GNSS engine offering improved initialization times, robustness in difficult environments, performance over long baselines and under scintillation
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
There are no reviews yet.