Like Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC supports the total station manufactures you already know and would expect of a premium software. Brands like Geomax and GeoMeasure have their drivers programmed in, so you know their equipment will work flawlessly with SurvPC. Carlson SurvPC is the complete data collection solution for total station systems. This is the package you buy to get work done quickly and easily, without the need for extensive retraining. Just about anything that can run Windows 10 can run Carlson’s SurvPC. This is the solution that won’t cost you any extra money.
Jumping from Windows Mobile to Windows 10 means that you can access several major improvements.
- Increased hardware capability – faster works times
- Increased virtual memory & ability to work with large sets of data – no longer confined to jobs smaller 32 MB
- Larger screen size – No longer hidden pages of data
- Easier to use touch screens – get the same screen as an iphone
- More processing & graphic power (with aerial photo overlays)
- File formats compatible with Carlson office products (.fld, .flc, etc.)
With Bench-Mark’s renowned service, there is always someone on the other side of the phone available to help you sort out your problems. You won’t get stuck in the field unable to work, David and Rene will always be able to find an answer for you. This is the team you can rely on to get you up and running.
Ask us today about how Carlson’s SurvPC could be the answer for you.