Carlson SurvPC’s powerful features help you do more, do it accurately & in less time:
- Powerful Roading: favored by U.S. DOTs and heavy highway contractors around the world
- Advanced functionality for staking intersections and cul-de-sacs using Carlson Road Network Files
- Highly graphical and intuitive user interface – the software prompts you so no detail is missed
- Strong GIS features for accurate data capture, including attribute data, that allows seamless links to Esri®
- True versatility: SurvPC runs on most all GPS and total station equipment models in service today
- Optimal Field-to-Finish: no need to spend extra hours in the office to make drawings
- Easy data exchange due to rich support of CAD file formats and .dwg, .dgn, .shp
- More field capabilities with quick and easy volume calculation and ability to generate points from polylines
- Cut/Fill stakeout using surface files
With Bench-Mark’s renowned service, there is always someone on the other side of the phone available to help you sort out your problems. You won’t get stuck in the field unable to work, David and Rene will always be able to find an answer for you. This is the team you can rely on to get you up and running.
Ask us today about how Carlson’s SurvPC could be the answer for you.